Who are we?
We are Yoba S.A., a public limited company registered in Luxembourg with registration number B215067 (“Yoba”, “we”, “our”, “us”). Yoba is acting as the data controller which uses and protects personal data that you may share with us when visiting our website, www.yoba.com, (the “website”) and when contacting us via the website or email.
Why should you read this document?
This Policy explains how we use your data, which data we collect and what your rights are in relation to such data. It is important that you understand how we might use your data and for what reason.
On the website, we will only collect information that you give us in order to initiate contact with us for any reason. Typically, we would expect you to share your personal data if you are interested in learning more about us and what we do.
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy. In case you have any questions about this document, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will collect data when you:
- access and interact with our website, such as leaving comments, requesting us to contact you, answering surveys or otherwise provide data about yourself;
- when you are in contact with our staff using phone or email.
Which data do we collect?
We will mainly collect information that you provide us, such as:
- email address;
- phone number;
- technical information related to your IP address and device;
- how you interact with our website, for example, which content that has been viewed or downloaded;
- other information that allows Yoba to produce detailed statistics about website usage and user patterns, which may include personal data.
Why do we collect this data?
We are collecting this data in order to respond to your requests, for example to answer questions you have asked in the comments to a specific post, or if you have asked us to sign you up for our newsletter. Our newsletter will contain marketing communications from Yoba. We also collect this data to trouble-shoot and improve our services, analyse performance, improve usability and effectiveness of our website, as well as detecting fraud and other malicious activity on our website.
Who we share your data with
We may share your data with third party service providers, including other companies within our group, that perform services or functions for us. For instance, these companies could be providers that help us manage this website, manage email send-outs, or those that help us store information in a structured way (such as Microsoft Office) and similar.
You have a right to the following measures in relation to your data. In case you would like to exercise any of these, please contact us and we will do our best to satisfy your request.
- access the personal data we hold about you, or receive a copy of it;
- request that we correct inaccurate data about you;
- object to us using your data for marketing communications;
- request that we delete your data;
- withdraw any consent that you have previously given.
Microsoft Azure infrastructure cookies:
- ARRAffinitySameSite and ARRAffinity – as yoba.com is hosted by the Azure platform, the ARRAffinity cookies are required to control the effective loading of the website and to ensure that all user requests are directed to the same server in any browsing session.